Books (Edited and Authored)
- STEWART, M (ed) (2017) Tax, Social Policy and Gender: Rethinking Equality and Efficiency (ANU Press: Canberra); chapters all available free to download in full text.
- Cooper, G, Dirkis, M, STEWART, M, Vann, R (2017) Income Taxation: Commentary and Materials (8th ed Thomson Reuters: Sydney)
- STEWART M and Flynn M (2014) Death and Taxes (6th ed, Thomson Reuters: Sydney)
- Harding, M, O’Connell, A and STEWART, M (eds) (2014) Not for profit law: Theoretical and Comparative Perspectives (Cambridge University Press: Cambridge)
- Simpson, E and STEWART, M (eds) (2013) Sham Transactions (OUP: Oxford); see Introduction here.
- Brauner, Y and STEWART, M (eds) (2013) Tax, Law and Economic Development (Edward Elgar: US, UK); see blog explaining the themes here.
- STEWART, M (ed) (2010) Housing and Tax Policy Conference Series No 26 (Australian Tax Research Foundation, Sydney) (refereed).
- Kobetsky, M, O’Connell, A, Krever R and Stewart, M (2008) Income Tax: Text, Materials and Essential Cases (7th ed, Federation Press: Sydney; co-author on three prior editions)
- STEWART, M (ed) (2006) Tax Law and Political Institutions (Federation Press: Sydney).
Return to Publications