Submissions and Testimony
- Submission to Senate Economics and References Committee Inquiry into Treasury Laws Amendment (Personal Income Tax Plan) Bill 2018 (1 June 2018) and Supplementary Submission (14 June 2018) and Invited Testimony.
- Submission to Inspector-General of Taxation, Inquiry into Garnishee Orders (with Emily Millane) (June 2018; confidential).
- Submission to Senate Economics Committee Inquiry into Economic Security for Women in Retirement, 23 November 2016
- Submission to Tranche I 2016 superannuation changes (September 2016) (with David Ingles, Emily Millane)
- Submission to Tranche II 2016 superannuation changes (September 2016) (with David Ingles, Emily Millane)
- Submission to Tranche III 2016 superannuation changes (October 2016) (with David Ingles, Emily Millane)
- Submission to Treasury Discussion Paper on the GST Treatment of Digital Currency, 3 June 2016 (with Joel Emery)
- Submission to Senate Community Affairs Legislation Committee Social Services Legislation Amendment (Fair and Sustainable Pensions) Bill, 12 June 2016 (with David Ingles)
- ‘Inquiry into corporate tax avoidance’, Testimony to Senate Economics References Committee, 10 April 2015.
- Submission to Senate Standing Committee on Economics, Inquiry into Digital Currencies: Submission (with Joel Emery)
- Roundtable on Digital Currencies, with Senators Dastyari and Canavan, 12 February 2015 (with the Vice-Chancellor and colleagues from ANU).
- Meeting, Assistant Treasurer the Hon Josh Frydenberg MP (with John Hewson), 4 March 2015
- Panel on Federalism Reform, Hosted by Senator Linda Reynolds (with John Hewson, John Wanna, Glenn Withers), Parliament House, 26 March 2015
- Senate Economics References Committee, Inquiry into Corporate Tax Avoidance and Aggressive Minimisation, 10 April 2015, Submission on LuxLeaks (with Joel Emery). Testimony by Miranda Stewart).
- Senate Public Accounts and Audit Committee, Inquiry into the Parliamentary Budget Office (2014), Submission
Return to Publications